Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baja Fresh in Northridge,CA

I've been to a few Baja Fresh restaurants over a course of a few years, but I realized the quality of food varies from place to place. I walked in and was greeted by very welcoming workers. I already knew what I wanted to order, so I ordered a large side of chips and the taquito meal. Everything seemed smaller here, like the taquitos were skinnier than normal and the side of chips weren't so large. The taquitos were still delicious nonetheless. Their chips are my absolute favorite because they are thin, crispy, freshly made and less salty than the chips you can buy at markets. Another part of this place that I like is the salsa bar. I love the Mild Baja Sauce, Pico De Gallo and I used to love the Salsa Verde (they changed the recipe and now it tastes like grass). At this place, the salsas didn't taste as fresh as can be and they were a bit warm for my liking. But they were still eatable. I probably wouldn't come back to this specific Baja Fresh unless I was in the area and there was nothing else to eat. So far my favorite Baja Fresh is the one in Chatsworth. Every time I've gone there, the food never let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment