Sunday, April 11, 2010

Golden City in Reseda, CA


It was getting late and I was craving Chinese food. I decided to look online and I came across this place. I took a look at their online menu and easily decided on three plates. The Dry Sauteed String Beans, House Special Fried Rice, and Kung Pao Chicken. The dry sauteed string beans were really nicely seasoned and tasty. I usually don't like vegetables, but I'll make an exception for this dish. Their house special fried rice was mediocre. I think it needs more seasoning and it was kind of dry, so I probably won't order this again. Their kung pao chicken on the other hand is the best I've tried in the valley. It's perfectly sweet and spicy at the same time. I salivate just talking about it in my blog. If you come here, definitely order this! Overall, I had a great experience. The people are helpful and the dishes were really flavorful. It's a place I would come back to again.

Golden City
17719 Vanowen St.
Reseda, Ca, 91335
Phone : (818) 343 2665
Fax : (818) 343 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment