Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jersey Mike's Subs in Chatsworth,CA



Today I went to Jersey Mike's Subs to try one of their sandwiches because friends around me were raving about how good they were. I ordered a #8, which is the Club Sub (consists of Turkey, ham, provolone, bacon, mayo, of course Mike's Way!). It was fun to watch them use the machine to thinly slice the fresh meat and cheese. There's a clear glass between you and the workers so you can watch them make your sandwich. If you tell them it's your first time there, they give you a free cookie of your choice. I got the m&m cookie and it was soft and yummy! The sandwich was actually kind of plain and the bacon was too salty for my taste. Personally, I didn't enjoy this sandwich and I felt like the sandwiches I make at home have more flavor. Don't get me wrong, all the toppings they used were very fresh, but it needs some tang to the sandwich. Maybe they need to use miracle whip instead of mayo. Whatever it is, they need to add something to give it more flavor for me to want to come again. Who knows? Maybe I ordered the wrong sandwich. I think I played it safe with a club sub and maybe I need to try one of their crazier subs. Overall, the workers were helpful, the place was really clean, but I wouldn't come here again on my own terms. If my family or friends wanted to go, I might tag along and ask to try some of what they have and maybe I will actually find a sub I like.

Jersey Mike's Subs
9840E Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Chatsworth, CA, 91311
(818)727-7827

No comments:

Post a Comment